Superior Temperature Control
In pressurised operation, two gauges ensure that the internal pressure is always approx. 1 bar over the steam pressure curve.
Because of the smaller heat exchanger there is less circulating water. As a result, the preheating time and the cool down period have been reduced.
Superior TEMPRO plus D Series with the PLUS for Perfect Quality
- Booster pump (for filling under pressure at temperatures of more than 100 °C)
- Touch screen temperature control
- Heat exchanger made of stainless steel (Incoloy heating element)
- Pump and system pressure gauges
- Maintenance free magnetically coupled pump (standard in the TEMPRO plus C 160)
- Heating control via solid state relay
Optimum visibility and operation of the TEMPRO plus D
The actual value and set point are displayed simultaneously.
Visual temperature control The plastic mold symbol color indicates if the temperature is in the tolerance band (green: within tolerance; red: too hot; blue: too cold).
Additional information on the display
The operator can choose an additional value to be displayed on the screen (pressure, flow).
Easy operation with the TEMPRO plus D
Menus to adjust values and to choose operating modes can be selected with color touch-screen.
Operating modes that are used frequently can be selected using the touch fields at the bottom of the screen.
Standard equipment for the TEMPRO plus D series
- Microprocessor controller with +/- 0,2 °C accuracy.
- Automatic filling and constant pressure monitoring.
- Pressure gauges (system and pump pressures).
- Automatic pump rotation detection.
- Maximum temperature monitoring.
- Heater control with solid state relay.
- Pumps safe to run dry.
- Backflow sensor.
- Sensor break monitoring.
- External sensor socket for PT 100 sensors.
- Air purging (unlimited mold purge for 140/160 units).
- Timer (time switch).
- Dry contact for alarm output plus audible alarm.
- Operating hours counter with service interval indicator.
- Options: Ultrasonic flow measurement
- Communications interfaces
- Mold sensor FeCo (Type J) socket