The new, powerful high-speed Fastrunner-series TM Xpress 160-450t
The new, powerful high-speed model in the 160-450 ton clamping force range.
A high-speed variant has been added to the power packs of the proven TM series from WITTMANN BATTENFELD. The new, innovative TM Xpress series stands for excellent injection performance and accuracy.
The user-friendly Unilog B6 control system offers a wide range of functions, providing support in process monitoring and documentation.
Combine speed with cost-efficiency! Let the TM Xpress fascinate you!
A rigid machine frame combined with reinforced bearing bolts and low-maintenance toggle jacks stands for high precision, low maintenance requirements and a long service life. The differential switching system of the clamping cylinder allows high opening and closing speeds and minimal dry cycle times.
- Short footprint
- Extremely rigid, sturdy clamping platens and machine frame
- Precise platen parallelism across the entire stroke
- Low-maintenance linear guides to support the moving platen
- Self-locking 5-point toggle system
- Reinforced toggle bearings with low-maintenance toggle sleeves
- Adhesive central oil lubrication of toggle system
- High opening and closing speeds thanks to differential gears
- Short dry cycle times
- Flexible parts removal in three directions
- High repeatability of all parameter settings
- Sensitive mold safety device
- Mold protection thanks to precise platen parallelism, minimal platen deflection and linear guides
- Low-maintenance and service-friendly design of all machine parts
The various barrels and screws come with a uniform L/D ration of 22:1 or 26:1. The injection unit is mounted on linear guides. A separate service stroke function is available for insertion and removal of barrels and screws.
- Optimal homogeneity thanks to a uniform screw L/D ration of 22:1 or 26:1 in combination with barrier compounding screws for processing HDPE, PP and PS
- Min. 2000 bar injection pressure for all screw diameters
- High injection rate combined with acceleration rates of 10,000 mm/sec
- Precise axial movements of the injection unit thanks to linear guides
- Torque-free parallel nozzle contact due to positioning of travelling cylinders opposite each other